We had to privilege to sail on the inaugural sailing aboard Norwegian Epic during the summer of 2010. This ship can be considered the entertainment mecca with something for everyone. Add on 17 restaurants and you have a recipe for a good time.
- Largest and most innovative Freestyle Cruising ship to date
- The Courtyard, the biggest ship-within-a-ship suite complex
- Affordable studio staterooms with shared Living Room
- Spa staterooms and suites
- Innovative three-part bathrooms in every cabin
- Sleek, modern New Wave stateroom design
- Posh, a chic nightclub on the pool deck
- Ice Bar, the first Scandinavian-style ice bar at sea
- Halo, the Über Bar, an exclusive club for Courtyard Villa guests
- H20, a poolside restaurant and nightclub with live entertainment
Broadcast on-board Norwegian Epic:
PLAY IN POP-UP PLAYER
- Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 Cruises
- Skagway, Alaska Cruise Port Guide
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer