The popular Tortuga Rum Cake chain has now expanded to Falmouth, Jamaica. Last week Tortuga International Holdings opened a 395-square foot store in the recently-built Falmouth cruise port, as reported by the Jamaica Observer.
The Falmouth location offers rum cakes, Caribbean sauces, famous Blue Mountain Coffee, and other souvenirs.
With over 600,000 cruise passengers a year, Falmouth is continuing be a popular cruise stop in the Western Caribbean, built in-part by Royal Caribbean International. Falmouth offers over 60 excursions to explore the north coast of Jamaica.
Tortuga Rum Cakes continue to earn Best Cruise Souvenir from Porthole Cruise Magazine. Based in Miami, Florida, Tortuga Rum Cakes have stores located in Antigua, Aruba, Tortola, Puerto Rico, Cozumel and a handful of other Caribbean ports.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]