Who hasn’t dreamed of winning the lottery and sailing off into the sunset, whether literally or figuratively? Now, the millions of people across the country who take part in the weekly Powerball drawings will have a chance to win a free cruise… even if their lucky numbers don’t actually come up!
How To Play
While the entry periods and some specifics vary from state to state, the basic idea is that by heading to the official website for the Powerball Cruise, you can enter the 19-digit ticket numbers printed in order to earn symbols which are then placed for you on a grid similar to a Bingo card. Each time a card — which holds six symbols — is filled, you receive an entry in the Powerball Cruise drawing. Winners selected from that pool will win a five-night voyage upon Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas.
Details About The Cruise
The Powerball Cruise will set sail on January 15th, 2018, out of Miami, Florida. And this won’t be just any sailing, as you’ll kick things off with a concert by none other than hip hop sensation Flo Rida. The first port of call will be Key West, and as the ship that night sets sail for Cozumel, guests will rock out with the Goo Goo Dolls. Did we mention that cash prizes will be randomly handed out at various times, and one lucky Powerball Cruise winner will walk away with a cool $50,000 in their pocket?
Each state will have numerous drawings during the qualifying period with various stateroom categories available. For example, New Jersey will see 77 winners selected over the course of the contest, with the passengers being placed in anything from an inside cabin to a suite depending on the drawing. Winners are allowed to bring one guest, and the prize will include round-trip airfare, overnight hotel accommodations, $250 in on-board credit and more. For rules, restrictions and more information, click here.
Photo: Flickr/creative commons
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings