Royal Caribbean says:
We ask that guests on the Friday, March 29, sailing of Majesty of the Seas arrive to the port between 10:30 a.m. and noon, or between 3:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Check in for this sailing will take place between these times. Majesty of the Seas’ departure time will be delayed to accommodate this event, but it will not impact the ship’s scheduled itinerary.
Guests scheduled to board the Carnival Imagination for a three-day cruise departing PortMiami on Friday have been instructed to arrive between 9 a.m. and noon or from 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., with the ship departing shortly thereafter.
Nothing yet. Norwegian Cruise Line has nothing posted on their website for Norwegian Sky‘s embarkation, which departs on a three-night cruise on Friday, we will update the story when we hear. It would be safe to say they too will be delayed.
President Obama is set to speak on the economy while at the port. All Miami cruises will experience delayed departures.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program