Due to ongoing international travel restrictions, Princess Cruises has announced that it has canceled the following cruises:
- California Coast and Mexico sailings on Ruby Princess through August 21, 2021
- Caribbean voyages on Caribbean Princess through August 21, 2021
- The remaining 2021 Mediterranean season on Enchanted Princess
Princess is continuing its discussion with various United States and Canadian government officials to try and preserve part of this year’s Alaska season.
“We continue to have constructive discussions with the CDC but still have many questions that remain unanswered. We are working diligently to resume sailing in the U.S. and meet the CDC guidelines,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. “We know our guests are just as eager as we are to begin sailing, and we appreciate their patience as we get close to resuming cruising.”
Those booked on a now-canceled cruise can be moved to an equivalent cruise later this year, or one in 2022. The rebooking process will have the added benefit of protecting the guests’ 2021 fare on the replacement cruise.
Alternatively, passengers can choose a future cruise credit equivalent to 100 percent of the cruise fare paid, plus an additional non-refundable bonus future cruise credit equal to 10 percent of the cruise fare paid. The third option is a full refund to the original form of payment.
Requests must be received through this online form by June 15, 2021, or passengers will automatically receive the future cruise credit option.
Future cruise credits can be used on any cruise booked by and sailing by December 31, 2022.
This summer, Princess Cruises is still planning to operate UK coastal cruises aboard Regal Princess out of Southampton.
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
- Royal Caribbean President Defends ‘Complicated’ Vaccination Policies
- Florida Lawsuit To Lift Cruising Restrictions Back In Court
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Despite Texas Vaccine Law, Carnival Cruise Line Set to Sail Out of Galveston
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS4 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs