Princess Cruises is marking Memorial Day with a six-day sale offering cruise deals on sailings departing from U.S. shores. The May 24-29 sale features savings of up to $1,000 per stateroom, plus an onboard credit of up to $100.
More than 80 cruises to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Panama Canal, Mexico, Canada & New England, and the coast of California are included in the sale, with sailings departing between September and December.
In addition to cruise fare savings, passengers booking interior or oceanview staterooms can receive an onboard credit of $25 (cruises up to 9 days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), and in balcony staterooms or above can get credits of $50 (cruises up to 9 days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer). All onboard credits are offered per stateroom.
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $799 balcony (was $949); $549 interior (was $599)
- Canada & New England cruise – 7 days: $999 balcony (was $1,299); $599 interior (was $799)
- Panama Canal cruise – 10 days: $1,599 balcony (was $1,649); $999 interior (was $1,099)
- Hawaii cruise – 14 days: $1,995 balcony (was $2,445); $1,295 interior (was $1,545)
- Panama Canal cruise – 14 days: $1,799 balcony (was $2,299); $1,099 interior (was $1,599)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Memorial Day Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 24 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 29, 2012 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Source: Princess Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]