After a home-run with the first-ever Entertainer of the Year cruise this past April, Princess Cruises scheduled a second on to determine next year’s winner.
Guest sailing the Valentines voyage on Crown Princess will get to cast their ballots on the four finalists.
“Passengers loved our first Entertainer of the Year competition, especially the opportunity to see all the finalists on one cruise,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “Many passionate fans were championing their favorites and the final performances onboard were hugely popular. We can’t wait to see to see who our passengers pick next year.”
To help narrow it down Princess Cruises will pick four finalists and upload their material on Facebook so guests can see what material each act has.
The 2012 Entertainer of the Year award went to comedian Carlos Oscar. The winner receives $5,000 cash and gets to hold the title Entertainer of the Year.
Here are some highlights from earlier this year:
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant