“It’s very important to us that our passengers start and end their cruise with a good experience as they travel through local port facilities,” said Nielsen, vice president of Caribbean and Atlantic shore operations for Princess Cruises. “Port Everglades has been recognized as our highest ranked turnaround port for 2010 in terms of numbers, passenger ratings and efficiency. Last year we had 151 vessel turnarounds moving nearly 900,000 passengers through the port, including 24 double-ship days and four triple-ship days.” Nielsen said that to achieve such high ratings with this volume of ships and passengers demonstrates that Port Everglades is committed to helping deliver a great customer experience.
Princess Cruises sails seasonally from Port Everglades with their Caribbean and Panama Canal sailings.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]