Princess Cruises celebrated the New York premiere of “Born to Dance,” the latest in their partnership with award-winning composer Stephen Schwartz. Joining Schwartz aboard Regal Princess for the premiere was director/creator Daniel C. Levin (Les Miserables, Mamma Mia!).
“Born to Dance” celebrates the aspirations, hurdles, and triumphs of professional dancers, as told through tributes to Broadway’s greatest choreography. Princess audiences get a glimpse of what it takes to be a dancer, from the highs and lows and that need to dance brought to live by some of Broadway’s most famous hits, including “West Side Story,” “A Chorus Line,” “Chicago,” and more. Acclaimed choreographers and dancers virtually join the production, tracing the journey of the great artists and shows that made musical theater history.
Overseeing the creative development of four shows for Princess Cruises, Schwartz brings together an illustrious team of Broadway talent to support the productions. “Born to Dance” is created and directed by Levine, and is now showing on Golden Princess, Grand Princess, Star Princess, and Regal Princess.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]