Princess Cruises has announced its west coast schedule for this summer, which will be its first-ever summer sailing to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast.
Sapphire Princess will sail roundtrip from Los Angeles starting June 25, 2022, offering voyages ranging from four to 16 nights long.
Itineraries will include:
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz: Seven nights with calls in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, and Ensenada — Departure dates: June 25 and September 3
- Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta: Seven nights with visits to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Ensenada — Departure dates: July 30 and September 17
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez: 10 nights featuring an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas with La Paz, Loreto, and Puerto Vallarta — Departure dates: September 24 and October 23
- Classic California Coast: Seven nights featuring an overnight in San Francisco plus San Diego and Ensenada — Departure dates: July 23, August 27, and September 10
- Hawaiian Islands: 15 and 16-night voyages with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului), and Ensenada — Departure dates: July 7, August 11, October 4, and November 2
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco: Five nights featuring San Francisco and Ensenada — Departure dates: July 2 (with late-night stay in San Francisco on the 4th of July) and August 6
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego: Four nights with calls in San Diego and Ensenada — Departure date: October 19
Bookings open on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. A special launch-week offer includes $1 deposits and $50 onboard spending money per person when booked by February 24, 2022 for residents of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Highlights of the 2,670-passenger Sapphire Princess include Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Discovery at SEA programming, the Lotus Spa, kids’ and teens’ clubs, Chocolate Journeys desserts, Sterling Steakhouse, and Movies Under the Stars.
The ship is equipped with Princess’ MedallionClass technology, which allows guests to use the small Medallion wearable to do things like unlock their cabin, get food and beverage delivery wherever they are on the ship, utilize contactless payment, and locate friends and family on the ship.