The line has launched a “1,000 Memories at Sea” contest inviting passengers to submit their best cruise vacation shots, which will be displayed on the walls of hallways between staterooms and in other locations around the ship. In addition, one lucky photographer will win a cruise for two, including airfare, on Royal Princess.
The “1,000 Memories at Sea” contest runs through March 31, 2012 and is open to entrants 21 years of age or older, residing in the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
Source/Photo: Princess Cruises
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program