Princess Cruises has launched their internet-radio station on Pandora called Princess Cruises Radio. The Princess Cruises Radio station features three different options with three formats: Relax, Rejuvenate, and Escape Complete. The stations will offer everything from 60’s music to John Mayer.
“We know that music is a powerful way to help people relax and escape into a different mindset,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “And so it seemed quite fitting for Princess to create an entire radio station around music that does just that.”
The music is catchy and should not be confused with Cruise Radio. 🙂
Be sure to sign up for our daily news alerts here.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]