Princess Cruises has announced a special offer for third and fourth guests in a cabin, making it easy to bring friends and family along for the voyage. For all Ocean Medallion Caribbean cruises on Regal and Royal Princess from November 2017 to April 2018, the cruise line is offering a special $99 price for third and fourth passengers. There is room for up to four people in all types of cabins – interior, balcony, and mini-suites, many with interconnecting options.
The following interactive games will be available on Ocean Medallion-class ships:
- Tagalong Sprint – this virtual game pits guests’ digital companions against each other in a fast race across the ocean floor. Guests will see who can speed across the finish line first in the rhythm-based group game.
- This or That – this lighthearted, addictive experience can be enjoyed by groups of all sizes. Guests will be presented with two opposing choices and vote on which to choose. They range from the absurd (“Pet a dinosaur or ride a shark?”) to more on-topic questions (“Parasail or kayak?”). The vote results will be displayed for everyone to see.
At the new Camp Discovery youth center, Princess offers a wide range of programs and activities for kids and teens. As part of the Discovery at Sea program, there are three center themes where kids can make new friends and participate in activities that are both fun and educational. One program is MythBusters – based on the hit TV show – where kids can participate in science-based activities featuring the show’s star Tory Belleci.
- The Treehouse is for ages 3 – 7. This bright, whimsical forest and animal-themed space includes hands-on activities for kids to focus on playtime, creativity, and the world around them.
- The Lodge is for ages 8 – 12. Inspired by the outdoors, the cozy center is filled with sports activities and fun places for kids to explore, hang out, and lounge around with their friends.
- The Beach House is for ages 13 – 17. This lounge is contemporary surf-themed and is a relaxing atmosphere for teens to hang out and socialize.
Other family-friendly amenities around the ships include concerts, sporting events, and a chance to catch a film during Movies Under the Stars on a cozy chaise lounge with blankets around the pool area.
Note: The $99 per third and fourth guest is valid on seven-day cruises for interior, balcony, and mini-suite staterooms. It excludes holiday voyages. For 10-day cruises, third and fourth guest fare begins at $199.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS10 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL2 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift