Princess Cruises has announced a special offer for third and fourth guests in a cabin, making it easy to bring friends and family along for the voyage. For all Ocean Medallion Caribbean cruises on Regal and Royal Princess from November 2017 to April 2018, the cruise line is offering a special $99 price for third and fourth passengers. There is room for up to four people in all types of cabins – interior, balcony, and mini-suites, many with interconnecting options.
The following interactive games will be available on Ocean Medallion-class ships:
- Tagalong Sprint – this virtual game pits guests’ digital companions against each other in a fast race across the ocean floor. Guests will see who can speed across the finish line first in the rhythm-based group game.
- This or That – this lighthearted, addictive experience can be enjoyed by groups of all sizes. Guests will be presented with two opposing choices and vote on which to choose. They range from the absurd (“Pet a dinosaur or ride a shark?”) to more on-topic questions (“Parasail or kayak?”). The vote results will be displayed for everyone to see.
At the new Camp Discovery youth center, Princess offers a wide range of programs and activities for kids and teens. As part of the Discovery at Sea program, there are three center themes where kids can make new friends and participate in activities that are both fun and educational. One program is MythBusters – based on the hit TV show – where kids can participate in science-based activities featuring the show’s star Tory Belleci.
- The Treehouse is for ages 3 – 7. This bright, whimsical forest and animal-themed space includes hands-on activities for kids to focus on playtime, creativity, and the world around them.
- The Lodge is for ages 8 – 12. Inspired by the outdoors, the cozy center is filled with sports activities and fun places for kids to explore, hang out, and lounge around with their friends.
- The Beach House is for ages 13 – 17. This lounge is contemporary surf-themed and is a relaxing atmosphere for teens to hang out and socialize.
Other family-friendly amenities around the ships include concerts, sporting events, and a chance to catch a film during Movies Under the Stars on a cozy chaise lounge with blankets around the pool area.
Note: The $99 per third and fourth guest is valid on seven-day cruises for interior, balcony, and mini-suite staterooms. It excludes holiday voyages. For 10-day cruises, third and fourth guest fare begins at $199.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]