Princess Cruises has announced their Come Back New sale, which offers guests free gratuities, as well as a free Lotus Spa treatment for suite guests.
The sale also offers deals on cruises to the line’s most popular destinations, including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, the Panama Canal, California Coast, Canada & New England, Europe, Australia & New Zealand, the south Pacific, Japan, southeast Asia, South America, and the World Cruise voyages.
Examples of the cruise deals include:
- Caribbean – 7 days: $799 interior, $1,099 balcony
- Mexico – 7 days: $649 interior, $949 balcony
- California Coast – 7 days: $749 interior, $1,199 balcony
- Panama Canal – 15 days: $1,599 interior, $2,199 balcony
- Southeast Asia – 10 days: $1,319 interior, $1,919 balcony
- Hawaii – 15 days: $1,699 interior, $2,899 balcony
- Australia & New Zealand – 12 days: $1,659 interior, $2,659 balcony
Guests who book during the sale will also receive up to $300 per person savings on Princess EZair to select destinations.
All prices are per guest, based on double occupancy. The sale runs through May 2, 2017 and is available for residents of the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. For more information, visit Princess’ website or contact your travel agent.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]