Princess Cruises is having a sale on select cruises to their most popular destinations, including Alaska, the Caribbean, Europe, and Japan.
During ‘Summer on Sale,’ guests who book can save up to 40 percent per person on select launch fares, plus third and fourth guests in a cabin can book with fares as low as $399. Additionally, all guests can book with a deposit of 10 percent of the cruise fare per person.
Examples of ‘Summer on Sale’ fares include:
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise – 7 days: $629 interior, $1,749 balcony
- Alaska Inside Passage cruise – 7 days: $749 interior, $1,349 balcony
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise – 11 days: $1,799 interior, $1,899 balcony
- British Isles cruise – 12 days: $1,699 interior, $1,899 balcony
- Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $699 interior, $1,199 balcony
- Japan cruise – 8 days: $1,099 interior, $1,599 balcony
All prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The sale runs through April 24, 2018 and is available to US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico residents. For more information, visit princess.com/sale.
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program