Princess Cruises is starting off the New Year with an unprecedented sale called “Cruise Deals & Air Steals” for wave season, offering passengers savings on both cruise prices and airfare when booking with Princess eZAir. Featured cruise deals will save passengers up to $1,000 per stateroom on their sailing, plus up to $1,000 savings per couple on airfare as well.
“This year for wave season, our busiest booking period of the year, we wanted to make sure passengers could take full advantage of the great cruise deals available without being put off by the high cost of airfare,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “So we’re including big savings on both cruise and air costs this year.”
The “Cruise Deals & Air Steals” sale includes cruises in Europe and Alaska, with voyages to the beauty of the Mediterranean, the idyllic Greek Isles, the historic Holy Land, the intriguing British Isles, the unique cultures of Scandinavia & Russia, and the majestic scenery of the “Great Land” of Alaska. Full cruisetours to the best of Alaska by land and sea are also featured.
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at www.princess.com/sale.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program