Princess Cruises’ latest MedallionClass ship is ready to set sail!
Enchanted Princess has been in and around Port Everglades since September, awaiting this week when she will set sail with passengers for the first time on Wednesday, November 10.
The 145,000 gross ton, 3,660 passenger ship represents an evolution of the design platform used for her sister ships, Royal, Regal, Majestic, and Sky Princess.
“Introducing our newest ship – Enchanted Princess – is a significant milestone for Princess and we look forward to the first guests experiencing all this gorgeous ship has to offer,” said John Padgett, Princess Cruises president.
“Enchanted Princess is our seventh ship to enter service since the global pause, signifying our successful path forward, with many loyal and new guests ready to sail with us and our teammates ready to deliver meaningful and memorable vacations at an incredible value.”
Highlights of Enchanted Princess include:
- Sky Suites — First introduced on Sky Princess, the new luxury Sky Suites offer special amenities, attentive service, and a dedicated Suite Experience Manager. They also offer Princess’ largest balconies at sea, coming in at 1,000 square feet.
- 25 Bars & Restaurants — Venues include Bistro Sur La Mer by Three Michelin Star Chef Emmanuel Renaut, Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria with its own Pasta Room, Crown Grill Steakhouse and Bar, Crooners, The Salty Dog Gastropub, and more.
- Aquatic Relaxation — In addition to multiple hot tubs, the vessel features two deep-tank pools as well as the Retreat Pool and an aft infinity-style Wakeview pool.
- Original Production Shows — First debuted on Sky Princess to rave reviews, this ship will showcase Rock Opera, featuring costumes inspired by glamorous avant garden fashion with a soundtrack spanning classic rock, opera, and musical theater. In addition, 5-SKIES with its technologically advanced production features a virtual gaming world, digital effects and acrobatics, intricate sets, and contemporary music.
- Take Five — First debuted on Sky Princess, Take Five showcases vintage footage, iconic imagery, and intimate conversations that transport you to the heart of the jazz era. Passengers can enjoy nightly live jazz while sipping cocktail favorites.
The vessel also showcases signature Princess venues and amenities including the Piazza, Lotus Spa, The Sanctuary, Movies Under the Stars, Princess Live! Café, Good Spirits at Sea Bar, Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Center, and Discovery at SEA programs.
A naming ceremony celebration for Enchanted Princess will be broadcast on Monday, December 13 on Princess’ website, Facebook page, and YouTube channels.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]