Princess Cruises is having a Labor Day sale today through September 4, on over 200 sailings around the globe.
The Labor Day Sale offers passengers savings equal to a free balcony upgrade, plus up to $100 free onboard spending money. More than 200 cruises sailing between winter 2012 and fall 2013 are included in the sale.
In addition to fare savings, passengers booking interior or oceanview staterooms can receive free onboard spending money of $25 (cruises up to 9 days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), and in balcony staterooms or above can get credits of $50 (cruises up to 9 days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer). All onboard spending money is offered per stateroom.
Price for seven-day Caribbean cruises start at $549. The sale is based per-person, double occupancy.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings