This week in Miami Beach, Princess Cruises announced more details about their upcoming ship Royal Princess.
Among the new options are several distinct dining spaces, including a Chef’s Table Lumiere, and expanded Horizon Buffet area with larger selections of pastries, and new bistro options such as a crab shack and fondue restaurant. You can see depictions of the public areas on the Cruise Radio Facebook page.
Along with the new reveals will be the options that Princess Cruises is famous for with some new additions:
- Wine Cellar
- Chef’s Table Lumiere
- Horizon Court Buffet
- Horizon Bistro
- Horizon Bistro Pastry Ship
- Horizon Court for Kids
- Crown Grill and Wheelhouse Bar
- Sabatini’s, Italian venue
“These evolutions of our dining program will offer some exciting new options, as well as showcase our signature features which have become passenger favorites,” said Jan Swartz, executive vice president for Princess Cruises. “Royal Princess certainly will take our dining options to the next level.”
The 3,600-passenger Royal Princess will depart on her inaugural sailing June 16, 2013.
Source: Princess Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing