Princess Cruises and popular TV channel TLC, in partnership with fashion expert Stacy London, are introducing Style at Sea with TLC. It will be a new branded content program, created as part of Princess’ Discovery at Sea partnership.
Stacy is well-known for her time as co-host of TLC’s What Not to Wear and more recently, the series Love, Lust, or Run, where she coaches women on their questionable fashion choices and leads them to better options.
TLC has teamed up with Princess Cruises to provide style advice and how-to’s to make dressing aboard a cruise fun while still being stylish. In addition, the cruise line’s current Runway at Sea onboard activity where guests can model clothes from the ship’s boutiques, will be revamped.
TLC personalities will host a video series to help women with the process of choosing the best pieces of clothing for their cruise, for example offering packing tips, dressing up for formal night, or applying makeup. The program is geared toward taking the guesswork out of how to dress for both day and night during a cruise vacation.
Style at Sea with TLC video content and articles will be available early next year.
For more information about Discovery at Sea, visit princess.com/discoveryatsea.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing