Princess Cruises honored military veterans Matthew and Brittney Linville prior to kick off at the Seattle Seahawks game on Monday. The line awarded the couple with a free seven-day cruise for their service in the US Army, including deployment to Iraq.
In addition, Princess Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money for all veterans as well as active, retired, or disabled military personnel, as a thank you to the brave men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service.
The benefit is good for any cruise, any time of year, and can be used for spa treatments, specialty dining, gifts in the onboard boutiques, and shore excursions through Princess.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral