Guests aboard the February 8, 2016 Royal Princess Valentine’s Day cruise will get a special treat in the form of two bestselling romance authors. Sylvia Day is known for her Crossfire series, which has been optioned for television by Lionsgate. Meredith Wild is known for her Hacker series.
As part of Princess’ recently announced partnership with Amazon’s romance book community, Kindle Love Stories, Wild and Day will be the guests of honor aboard the Valentine’s Day sailing, which departs Fort Lauderdale for a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise.
- Introduction at the Sailaway Party on deck as the ship departs
- Special appearances at the Captain’s Circle cocktail party
- Interviews with the cruise director airing on stateroom TVs
- Q&A in the Princess Theater
- Book signings
- Princess Book Club discussions
In the near future, Princess is offering one lucky guest the change to win a free cruise for two on this sailing, with a balcony stateroom and a private Chef’s Table dining experience with the two authors.
Fares for this cruise start at $649 per person, based on double occupancy.
Princess teamed up with Kindle Love Stories to offer guests three free stories to enjoy during their cruises with bestselling romance authors. Princess guests and Kindle users, including those using the Kindle app on other devices, can download the free stories at amazon.com/allamour.
For more information about this special cruise or Kindle Love Stories, visit kindlelovestories.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 10, 2021
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos