Princess Cruises has announced more plans for its ships to return in the United States early next year, sailing from Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver, and Fort Lauderdale.
“It has been thrilling to have our guests on board enjoying real vacations in Alaska and on the west coast,” said Deanna Austin, Princess Cruises chief commercial officer. “By April of 2022 we will have 11 of our ships back at sea, with the support of government and port officials, creating vacation memories for our guests.”
On February 13, Crown Princess will join Majestic and Grand Princess for sailings from Los Angeles to the California Coast and Hawaii. Then, the vessel will move to Seattle to operate a couple Pacific Northwest Coastal voyages and sail to Hawaii.
Crown Princess will also add another Alaska departure with a new eight-night Inside Passage cruise with Glacier Bay starting on April 29, 2022.
Island Princess will begin Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale starting March 6, operating one 14-night, one 10-night, and a series of seven-night cruises to the southern, eastern, and western Caribbean.
Royal Princess will begin California Coast cruises from Vancouver on April 8, 2022.
Crown Princess Cruises Canceled
To accommodate this restart plan, select sailings on Crown Princess have been canceled. Booked passengers will be contacted by Princess for information on their rebooking options.
Princess sailings through at least February 2022 are only available to fully-vaccinated guests who can provide proof of vaccination. Should the line’s vaccination policy change, it will notify guests prior to final payment.
All Princess Cruises vessels are now enabled with the OceanMedallion technology, which includes a wearable devices that allows for touches embarkation and disembarkation, keyless cabin entry, on-demand food and beverages, guest services requests via live mobile chat, location-based gaming, and more.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service