Princess Cruises has announced their “Great Getaways Sale,” and that means great news for anyone that’s a fan of the cruise line.
Short getaway cruises range from three to five days, and are up to 35 percent off the usual price. Guests can also book with a reduced deposit of only $50 per person, and third and fourth guests in a staterooms will also save a large amount on their cruise fare, with those starting at $99 per person.
- 4-day West Coast Getaways – $259 interior, $399 balcony
- 6-day Western Caribbean – $449 interior, $649 balcony
- 5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway – $349 interior, $599 balcony
- 5-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway – $599 interior, $649 balcony
All prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The sale runs through July 20, 2016 for residents of Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda, and the United States.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant