The Princess Cruises Anniversary Sale is running now to February 28, 2017, and offering up to $600 onboard spending money per room on select sailings. Eligible cruises depart summer 2017 through spring 2018.
Guests booking an interior or oceanview room will receive up to $300 onboard money. Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite, or suite will receive up to $600, plus free speciality dining including the third and fourth guests in the room.
Examples of cruise deals that apply to the sale include:
- Alaska cruise – 7 days; $799 interior; $1,599 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
- Alaska cruisetours – 12 nights; $1,549 interior; $2,449 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
- British Isles cruise – 11 and 12 days; $1,299 interior; $2,499 balcony plus up to $400 spending money
- Mediterranean cruise – 7 to 28 days; $799 interior; $999 balcony plus up to $600 spending money
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days; $799 interior; $1,299 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
- Mexico cruise – 7 days; $649 interior; $949 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
When booking various voyages, guests can reserve a new stateroom category called Club Class Mini-Suites. The rooms feature select perks including new Club Class Dining, the new Princess Luxury Bed, priority embarkation and debarkation, complimentary wine setup, and luxurious bathrobes.
Contact your travel agent or visit Princess’ website for more information on the anniversary sale.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings