The Princess Cruises Anniversary Sale is running now to February 28, 2017, and offering up to $600 onboard spending money per room on select sailings. Eligible cruises depart summer 2017 through spring 2018.
Guests booking an interior or oceanview room will receive up to $300 onboard money. Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite, or suite will receive up to $600, plus free speciality dining including the third and fourth guests in the room.
Examples of cruise deals that apply to the sale include:
- Alaska cruise – 7 days; $799 interior; $1,599 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
- Alaska cruisetours – 12 nights; $1,549 interior; $2,449 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
- British Isles cruise – 11 and 12 days; $1,299 interior; $2,499 balcony plus up to $400 spending money
- Mediterranean cruise – 7 to 28 days; $799 interior; $999 balcony plus up to $600 spending money
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days; $799 interior; $1,299 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
- Mexico cruise – 7 days; $649 interior; $949 balcony plus up to $300 spending money
When booking various voyages, guests can reserve a new stateroom category called Club Class Mini-Suites. The rooms feature select perks including new Club Class Dining, the new Princess Luxury Bed, priority embarkation and debarkation, complimentary wine setup, and luxurious bathrobes.
Contact your travel agent or visit Princess’ website for more information on the anniversary sale.
- Carnival Cruise Line Moves Fantasy Out of Mobile
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered