Princess Cruises has a new promotion that’s sure to satisfy those among us that love a drink (or ten) each day during their voyage. The Sip & Sail offer features free all-inclusive drinks, plus an early booking bonus offer of free specialty dining for bookings made before July 5. Over 350 cruises for summer 2017 to spring 2018 are on sale.
In addition to lower fares, Sip & Sail offers balcony, mini-suite, and suite-staying guests a free all-inclusive beverage package for two people. Also, reduced fares and free unlimited soda and more packages for third and fourth guests. The all-inclusive beverage package includes any individual beverage item such as soda, juices, shakes and floats, bottled water, cocktails, wines, spirits, beers, coffees and tea, up to $10 retail value from bars, lounges, and dining venues. In addition, full bottles of wine below the value of $100 can be purchased at a 40% discount off the menu price. Guests can also book and receive the offers with a reduced deposit of $100 per person for the first through fourth guest in a room.
Examples of Sip & Sail deals include:
- Mediterranean – 7 days: $1,749 balcony; $2,049 mini-suite
- Japan – 8 days: $2,269 balcony; $2,649 mini-suite
- Alaska – 7 days: $1,399 balcony; $1,599 mini-suite
- Alaska Land & Sea – 11 nights: $2,474 balcony; $2,674 mini-suite
- Caribbean – 7 days: $1,299 balcony; $1,549 mini-suite
- Mexico & California Coast – 7 days: $999 balcony; $1,199 mini-suite
All prices are per person based on double occupancy, and the Sip & Sail deal runs from today until August 31, 2016 for residents of the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Bermuda.
Featured photo: Princess Cruises