Princess Cruises has announced a new campaign aimed at innovation and renovation: The Come Back New Promise. As we all know, the cruise line’s catchphrase has been “come back new” for quite some time, and this new initiative builds off of that.
The campaign will be a $450 million multi-year cruise ship renovation and product innovation plan that will enhance Princess’ guest experience. Recently, they introduced new initiatives to deliver that promise and elevate the line’s dining and wellness experiences, as well as expand their partnership with Discovery Communications.
- Chef Curtis Stone – the cruise line partnered with award-winning chef and restaurateur Curtis Stone to bring a new restaurant onboard, called SHARE, as well as new menu items to the main dining room.
- The Princess Luxury Bed – a new specially designed bed was developed with Dr. Michael Breus “the sleep doctor” and designer Candice Olson from HGTV created new luxury bedding for the staterooms.
- The Salty Dog Gastropub – A variety of small bites inspired by pub favorites and adapted for an upscale experience are what you’ll find at The Salty Dog. Developed in partnership with founding chef of the original Umami Burger, Ernesto Uchimura, guests can enjoy food as well as beer, whiskey, and cocktail creations.
- Style at Sea with TLC – With the help TLC fashion expert Stacy London, this new program will provide tips and tricks for guests to look great while onboard their ship, as well as what to pack, what to wear, and how to look stylish.
- Chocolate Journeys – Master Chocolatier Norman Love partnered with Princess to create delectable chocolate desserts, wine and chocolate pairings, and speciality cocktails for the cruise line.
- Discovery at Sea – A partnership with Discovery Communications brings new activities and shore excursions to Princess guests through shows like Shark Week and Deadliest Catch.
- Original Music Productions – In partnership with Stephen Schwartz, Princess created an original musical show called Magic to Do, and combines magic with some of his most famous songs. Plus, the show features a new song written just for Princess. It runs aboard Crown, Emerald, and Ruby Princess.
- Festivals of the World – Festivals throughout the world bring people together to celebrate their culture and heritage, and Princess hosts festivals onboard that originate from nearly every area of the globe. From Rio Carnival to Mardi Gras, guests can enjoy activities, parties, musical performances, festival-related movies, and specialty shopping.
- Craft Beer Series – Princess started their craft beer series with an award-winning west coast IPA from Strike Brewing Company in California, and followed it with a special 50th anniversary blend. They’ve since added the Alaska Denali Red Ale, East Coast Blonde Lager, and the Australian Gold Ale.
- [email protected] Messenger – An instant message feature available to guests while they’re on the ship is keeping them connected. It’s integrated into the free [email protected] app, and is a great way for friends or family cruising together to make plans, confirm a meeting location, and any other reason they need to stay in touch. It can be accessed via tablet and smartphone.
The big announcements about the ship renovations, accommodations, and entertainment associated with this new campaign will be released soon.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant