Princess Cruises is having a Come Back New Sale, which is offering guests up to $600 in onboard spending money. In addition, guests who book a suite during the sale will receive a free Lotus Spa treatment – the choice between a hydrating facial or a 50-minute Swedish massage.
The sale is offering deals on cruises to the cruise line’s most popular destinations, including the California Coast, Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, the Panama Canal, Canada & New England, the South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, South America, and transoceanic and World Cruise sailings. In addition to the special fares, guests can book during the sale with just a $100 deposit, and 3rd and 4th guests in the same stateroom are available from only $199 per person.
Examples of the Come Back New Sale cruise deals are:
- Caribbean – 6 days: $549 interior; $799 balcony (up to $300 onboard credit)
- Mexico & California Coast – 7 days: $549 interior; $799 balcony (up to $300)
- Panama Canal – 10 days: $1,249 interior; $1,799 balcony (up to $400)
- New Zealand – 13 days: $1,499 interior; $2,399 balcony (up to $600)
- Hawaiian Islands – 15 days: $1,599 interior; $2,499 balcony (up to $600)
- Grand Asia – 17 days: $1,899 interior; $2,899 balcony (up to $600)
All cruise prices are per guest, based on double occupancy. The Come Back New Sale ends on May 12, 2016 and is available to US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico residents.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review