Visitors to Cozumel can now have their finger on the pulse of the what’s-going-on before they even arrive. The website for the Puerta Maya Cruise Center in Cozumel was recently revamped to show more videos, images and a look at the most popular Caribbean city.
The site also includes an up-to-the-minute weather report, lists of shore excursions, live web cam, ship schedules and an events section.
Also included is a list of dining and shopping venues at the pier.
The Puerta Maya Cruise Center hosts 1.2-million cruise passengers annually and located on the southwestern part of Cozumel.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants