The 3,056-passenger Queen Mary 2 is currently in the Blohm + Voss shipyard in Hamburg, Germany undergoing a 10-day dry dock.
Though the final details aren’t released of the dry-dock, what we do know is that the ship will receive new carpeting, a wine bar, coffee bar, revamp the children areas, mechanical work, and paint. More details will be released when the ship goes back into service early December.
At 1,132 feet long, the Queen Mary 2 will enter her eighth-year of service on January 12, 2012.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing