[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_6_27_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Crossing” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Few ships over the past 8-9 years have received the world-wide attention and publicity that Queen Mary 2 has. In 2003, When Queen Mary 2 (QM2) first set out on her sea trials, she was the culmination of directives initiated by Micky Arison, and designed by Stephen Payne, the perfect man for the job considering Payne was not only a ship designer, but a fan of the old ocean liners of the past. The ship is a true legend.
Barry Vaudrin from Cruising Authority gives us his review of his transatlantic crossing from New York City to Southampton. Barry talks about the food, experience, entertainment, and the quality of luxury that the Queen Mary 2 offers.
Any Carnival Cruise Line cruiser probably knows Ken Byrnes, he is a staple among Maitre d’s at sea. I had a chance to sit down with Ken and chat with him about his career, and passion of singing.
- Ken’s CD download on CD Baby
- Barry’s video series of Queen Mary 2
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia