American Cruise Lines has added an exciting new feature to its website which offers visitors a real-life glimpse into the company’s newest vessel, the Queen of the Mississippi, an authentic paddlwheeler which offers eight-day river journeys on the Mississippi River and its tributaries. The new virtual tour gives visitors a 360-degree look at various staterooms and public spaces aboard Queen of the Mississippi, including the Paddlewheel Lounge and the dining room.
Plans for virtual tours of the line’s other ships are in development. In addition to the virtual tour, American Cruise Lines has added various multimedia elements, including maps, images and videos to compliment the descriptions of many of the various U.S.-based itineraries which are offered.
“With interest in Queen of the Mississippi and cruising the Mississippi River at an all- time high, we felt it was important to give all those interested the closest thing to being aboard the riverboat itself,” said Timothy Beebe, Vice President, American Cruise Lines. “The response so far has been great and we look forward to offering virtual tours of all our ships.”
Queen of the Mississippi begins its second season this March. With a capacity of 150 guests and numerous never-before-available amenities on the Mississippi River, it boasts 300-plus square foot staterooms, sliding glass doors to spacious private balconies, and numerous unique lounges, all as can be seen in the virtual tour.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]