Over the past four years we have received countless emails asking us if we would ever consider doing more than one episode of Cruise Radio a week. Because of weekday time constraints (on the FM radio) and our interview load, we’ve always toyed with the idea but it’s always been on the back burner.
If we increased Cruise Radio to two (2) episodes per week, would you be interested in listening? It would still come across the same way as your current episode, just with one more episode per week.
If there is enough interest, we will add another episode per week.
I posted this question on our Cruise Radio Facebook page last night and if you would, head to our Cruise Radio Facebook page (click the link) or reply to this message and let us know your thoughts.
We are also open to programming ideas, interviews, what you want more of, less of and so on.
Thanks again for being here and I look forward to your feedback through our Facebook page or email.
Email: Doug [at] Cruise Radio dot net (to avoid the spammers)
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants