Is it easy to find the designated meeting spot with Shore Excursions Group? I always panic that I won’t be able to find the spot! – listener question via Twitter
The answer to your question is yes!
I’ve personally used Shore Excursions Group a few times when I’ve booked excursions, and most recently in Jamaica when I did the Exclusive Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Day Pass.
You’ll receive a ticket to print out and take with you ashore. On the bottom of the ticket you’ll have directions where to meet your private driver or excursion group. There were four people on our Shore Excursions Group excursion and we had a designated meeting point on the pier. In my experience the meeting point has always been away from the cruise ship masses.
If you have any questions or want to know more about Shore Excursions Group, check out our recent article here.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]