Radiance of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2001
- Size: 90,000
- Capacity: 2,501
- Itinerary: Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, and Hawaii
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Adventure Ocean youth program, 16 bars, clubs, and lounges, rock climbing wall, Boardwalk Doghouse with custom hot dogs, and an adults-only pool in the solarium.
- Read More Radiance of the Seas Articles Here
Radiance of the Seas is a ship that likes to travel. Operating a variety of itineraries in and around the Pacific Ocean, there’s an itinerary for every taste aboard this ship. Some favorite venues and amenities include Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese cuisine restaurant, three pools, an outdoor movie screen, and the Quill & Compass Pub.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 21, 2021 [VIDEO]