Radiance of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2001
- Size: 90,000
- Capacity: 2,501
- Itinerary: Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, and Hawaii
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Adventure Ocean youth program, 16 bars, clubs, and lounges, rock climbing wall, Boardwalk Doghouse with custom hot dogs, and an adults-only pool in the solarium.
- Read More Radiance of the Seas Articles Here
Radiance of the Seas is a ship that likes to travel. Operating a variety of itineraries in and around the Pacific Ocean, there’s an itinerary for every taste aboard this ship. Some favorite venues and amenities include Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese cuisine restaurant, three pools, an outdoor movie screen, and the Quill & Compass Pub.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors