We link up with Sherry Kennedy who is in chilly Zurich, Switzerland. Sherry is about to embark on a seven-night Rhine river cruise and talks with us about her pre-cruise stay.
Sherry chats with us about:
- Weather in Zurich, Switzerland
- Quick overview of the river ship she’s sailing on
- What is the region known for?
- Using trains to navigate Europe
- Her favorite travel apps
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia