Chris drops by this episode to chat with us about the where the river cruise industry is at and where it’s going.
- AMA Waterways just announced a pretty state-of-the-art ship that will debut next year. What are river cruise lines doing to separate themselves from the competition?
- What about ocean cruising – are the river cruise lines trying to capture the ocean cruise market?
- How to align what river cruise itinerary would match your personality or your cruising style.
- Demographic in river cruises. More younger folks are surfacing on river cruise lines – is this going to be a trend or just a fad?
Listener Question from Maria:
What is the suggested time to pad your trip on the front and back end if we want to explore Rome before our Northern Europe river cruise?
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]