Theresa Norton just returned from the christening of AMAKristina, a brand new river cruise ship from Ama Waterways. Her itinerary from was Amsterdam to Switzerland. We talk about the design of the cruise ship, the dining options onboard, the stateroom, and the ports of call she went to.
Share your river cruise review: [email protected]iseradio.net.
Featured photo: AmaWaterways
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia