Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
by Carnival Cruise Line
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 6 oz butter
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 oz sugar
- 2 oz flour
- Melt the chocolate and butter (this could be done on the stove or in the microwave)
- Mix the eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes, add the flour
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour the mix in a greased mold (or ramekin)
- Bake directly in the oven at 390 degrees fahrenheit for 14 minutes
- Make sure the eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture.
- Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish if desired.
Pin This! ↘︎
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruiser Saved By Locals After Wheelchair Rolls Into Water [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
CRUISE PODCAST2 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News
EDITORIAL10 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge