The biggest football game of the year is this weekend, and in honor of the two teams playing: The Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots, the masterminds in Carnival Cruise Line’s bar department have come up with two special cocktails.
Guests aboard the ships will be able to enjoy these delicious creations from Carnival’s talented crew during the game, but if you want to make them yourself, you’re in luck. Carnival has provided the recipes, so read on!
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz Blue Curaçao
- 3 oz pineapple juice
Pour all of the ingredients into a mixing cup with ice and shake for at least five seconds. Strain into a glass with fresh ice and garnish with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry.
- 1.5 oz Bacardi Limon
- 2.5 oz cranberry juice
- .5 oz orange juice
Pour all of the ingredients into a mixing cup with ice and shake for five seconds. Strain into a glass with fresh ice and garnish with a pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry.
From both us here at Cruise Radio and Carnival, enjoy the game!
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship