On Saturday, March 17, the Port Everglades cruise port set a cruise passenger record, beating out last years record of 53,365 guests.
The cruise industry is robust, especially during Spring vacation because cruising is a great value for families since food, lodging and entertainment are all included in one price,” says Port Everglades Chief Executive Steven Cernak.
What ships were in port?
- Carnival Miracle
- Crown Princess
- Emerald Princess
- Grand Princess
- Liberty of the Seas
- Oasis of the Seas
- MSC Poesia
Port Everglades is one of the busiest cruise ports in the world with more than 3.6 million passengers expected during 2012 and more homeported cruise ships than any cruise port worldwide.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises