Princess Cruises’ Regal Princess wrapped up her 2017 winter season from Port Everglades on Sunday and steamed towards Hamburg, Germany in Northern Europe for the summer. Along the way she’ll stop in Ponta Delgada, Paris, Brussels, and Rotterdam.
In September, Regal will head to New York City for a series of Canada/New England voyages before repositioning to Port Everglades for the 2018 winter season.
One of the newer Princess cruise ships, Regal Princess is known for her SeaWalk, a passage extending 28′ over the ship, as well as an extended main atrium area. Princess Cruises recently launched Majestic Princess, a Royal-class ship purposely built for the Chinese market.
Earlier this year, Princess Cruises announced that Regal Princess will be one of the cruise ships in the Princess fleet to receive their new Ocean Medallion technology. The wearable technology will debut November 13, 2017.
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]