Regent Seven Seas Cruises released their second quarter earnings today, ending June 30, 2012. The line brought in a record breaking $131.5 million, same quarter for 2011 was $122.8 million.
Fuel expense, net of settled fuel hedges, was $10.4 million compared to $8.6 million for the second quarter of 2011.
“We are pleased with our second quarter revenue and Net Yield increases over the prior year considering the backdrop of a challenging European environment,” said the Company’s Chairman and CEO, Frank Del Rio.
You can get a full earnings breakdown here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]