Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is delighted to announce they have been named Best Cruise Line in The Los Angeles Times’ 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards. The Los Angeles Times asked readers to vote for their favorites in the second-annual Los Angeles Times ‘Readers’ Choice awards. “After all,” wrote The Times, “it’s our obsessions with where we eat, drink, work, shop, hike, bike, nip and tuck that often define us. With well over 35,000 votes cast, this year’s winners include many of the region’s most popular restaurants, bars, nightclubs, resorts, parks, shops, services and more.” Uniworld won the distinction of being voted the “Best Cruise Line” in the 2012 Travel and Entertainment category.
“We are so delighted and proud that the readers of the Los Angeles Times voted Uniworld as the best cruise line,” states Guy Young, President of Uniworld. “This is a wonderful recognition for our company, especially since it reflects the entire cruise category, and not only river cruising,” furthers Young.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]