Royal Caribbean says book any 2013 cruise on December 12, 2012 and receive a $12 per day, per stateroom credit for the length of your cruise.
Even better, book any suite that day and receive double the on board credit, $24 per day.
Check with your travel agent for more details.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
And of course you have the legal stuff:
Prices are per person, cruise only, for select cruises, based on double occupancy, in U.S. dollars and reflects savings offer. Government taxes and fees are additional. Onboard credit offer is applicable to new, individual bookings only; not applicable to groups. Bookings must be made on December 12, 2012. Offer is valid on all Royal Caribbean sailings departing between January 1 – December 31, 2013. Onboard credit offer is applicable for all stateroom categories; $12 Onboard credit per day. Offer is applicable to
Cruisetour bookings; Onboard credit amount based on total length of cruise and tour package. Bookings made in suite categories will receive $24 Onboard credit per day. Offer based on rate paid. One offer per stateroom. No redemption necessary. Onboard
credit will be applied by December 31, 2012.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program