April showers bring May flowers, but the final days of February will bring something far more important to cruisers: reduced deposits, on-board credit and discounts on every Royal Caribbean sailing. There is, however, a catch: The deals have to be booked between February 27th and 29th. Because when the month ends, so do the deals.
According to Royal Caribbean, during the booking window, travelers will get 30 percent off “each guest on every ship and every sailing” for trips taken on or after March 16, 2016. Thinking you just don’t have the cash to put down on a cruise right now? Well, they are also offering 50 percent off deposits.
As for the on-board credits, the amount offered varies by number of nights and stateroom category. On sailings five nights or fewer, the credit is $25 for interior or oceanview staterooms, and $50 for balcony or deluxe categories. On sailings that last 6 nights or more, they are offering $50 on-board credit for interior or oceanview rooms, and $100 for balcony or deluxe staterooms.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises