On Sunday, Royal Caribbean International and DreamWorks Animation held a red carpet event for the upcoming film, Puss in Boots aboard the worlds largest cruise ship, Allure of the Seas.
It was held inside Allure’s 3D movie theater where Puss in Boots made its debut, joined by the stars of the film, Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek, who provide voices to Puss in Boots and Kitty Soft Paws, respectively. Allure of the Seas welcomed this unique premiere and red-carpet experience as the kickoff stop to the Puss in Boots appearance tour journeying across the United States.
Source: Royal Caribbean
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]