Bob Midyette, Director of Fleet Beverage Operations for Royal Caribbean International and Azamara said on the company blog, “I am pleased to finally say that in early June, our multi-year efforts came to fruition. We completed the first installation of Coca-Cola Freestyle on Majesty of the Seas, with several other ships (all U.S. based) scheduled this year. We expect the deployment to continue well into 2013.”
Guests will be issued a souvenir cup with a RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip in it, allowing guests to serve themselves. The cup will expire after the voyage.
The machines can make 125 different combos like Grape Sprite, Orange Coke, Raspberry Coke Zero and more. The company did not mention a price on their blog.
Source: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]