Royal Caribbean announced this week that joining Independence of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas in Europe in 2013 will be Liberty of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas. The latest European deployment will add 121 sailings on 25 itineraries that call in 30 ports.
So who’s going where?
Liberty of the Seas will sail from Barcelona April through October 2013 sailing a series of five night and then seven night Western Mediterranean cruises.
Navigator of the Seas will sail seven night Eastern Mediterranean round trip sailings from Rome (Civitavecchia) where guests can choose to also embark in Sicily.
Serenade of the Seas will sail 12-night Mediterranean Greek Isles and Mediterranean Venice itineraries from Barcelona. The Mediterranean Venice sailing features and overnight in Venice
This comes after Royal Caribbean announced repositioning Independence of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas in Southampton, U.K. in 2013.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants