Royal Caribbean welcomed their latest addition of Gulf Coast home-ports today as Mariner of the Seas arrived in Galveston, Texas. On Saturday, Voyager of the the Seas arrives in New Orleans as does Jewel of the Seas into Tampa.
To kick off the Voyager of the Seas arrival into New Orleans, country music artist Martina McBride will be performing a concert for Royal Caribbean’s Crown and Anchor Society.
Here’s the line up:
Mariner of the Seas in Galveston, Texas will offer 7-night Western Caribbean sailings visiting Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. Prices start at $549.
Jewel of the Seas in Tampa, Florida will offer alternating 4/5-night Western Caribbean sailings visiting Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico. Prices start at $329.
Voyager of the Seas in New Orleans, Louisiana will offer 7-night Western Caribbean sailings visiting Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. This is the largest ship ever to be home-ported into New Orleans. Prices starting at $499.
“Royal Caribbean is thrilled to be back in the Gulf Coast to offer exciting and convenient winter getaways at an incredible value,” said Betsy O’Rourke, senior vice president of Marketing, Royal Caribbean International. No matter which itinerary to the beautiful Caribbean vacationers choose, they can expect to be wowed by our innovative ships and Gold Anchor Service, which together delivers the Royal Advantage.”
Source: Royal Caribbean
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]